Yeast Infection Causes
Vaginal infections are the most common female yeast infections which produces vaginal itching, irritation, burning and white or yellow thick discharge which has a slight smell of yeast.
Common yeast infection causes include:
- A recent course of antibiotics – regular use of antibiotics kills off good bacteria which keeps yeast under control
- Birth control pills ( a form of antibiotic) also kills off the good bacterium as do steroids
- High Blood Sugar levels caused by a diet high in sugar ( particularly those with diabetes)
- Stress can also cause yeast to overgrow
- A weak immune system especially in those after a recent medical treatment such as cancer or HIV. Lack of sleep can also induce pressure on the body making it less responsive to bad bacteria.
- Our western diet which is high in sugars and carbohydrates is a common yeast infection cause. Certain Foods can cause yeast to overgrow such as dairy products and beef, this is mainly due to the antibiotics given to livestock during feeding in order to ensure that safety of the produce. Other foods that cause yeast infection include: the wheat, rye and oats found in pastas, cereals and bread.
- Toxins, found in water (chlorine and fluoride) are also yeast infection causes. These kill off the good bacteria in the intestine making it easy for yeast to grow and spread.
When yeast infections are left untreated, Candida can spread as quick as lightening and suppressing the body under further pressure which can lead to other serious illnesses such as fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue, depression, skin disorders and even cancer.
Treatments for yeast infection include creams, tablets of suppositories which contain anti-fungal agent but almost 3 out every four women that take these treatments suffer with recurrent yeast infections. This is because the drugs become resistant to the yeast infection after several uses. The secret to getting rid of yeast infections for good is found in the best seller 12 Hour Natural Cure for Yeast Infections.
The trick is to treat the underlying cause of yeast infection, this ensures that the infection gets treated from the inside out, starting with making changes in your diet and lifestyle in order to strengthen the immune system and combat Candida overgrowth and using natural and powerful remedies that contain antifungal agents to provide relief to the symptoms such as: calendula cream , aloe vera gel, coconut oil garlic, acidophilus cultures, vinegar, honey and tea tree oil ( to name just a few). In fact these natural remedies are stronger than some of the antifungal medication and have no dangerous side effects. The benefit – you get relief from itching, burning, pain from all types yeast infection within almost 12 hours and you get rid of Candida overgrowth permanently.
The main cause of yeast infections today is our weak immune system and there are many factors that suppresses our bodies to this condition, yeast infection medication only deals with the symptoms, bottom line is that they don’t work long-term as they don’t deal with this underlying cause of the infection and so many women are being left cranky and itchy month after month.
If you think you may have a yeast infection, there is a very easy natural remedy which gives immediate relief and a complete cure within days. You can get hold of this natural yeast Infection cure at no risk to yourself whatsoever as it comes with a strong guarantee. It is available for immediate download, with no waiting and no expensive shipping costs. It has proven to work for many thousands of women worldwide-it is the bestselling remedy for candida yeast infections. For more information, please visit Natural Cure For Yeast Infection